Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Friend Margie!!!

God has truly blessed me with some of the most amazing friends. Margie is a friend that I don't get to see very often (and soon to be even less often) yet no matter how long it has been since we have talked or went shopping, it always seems like it was yesterday. We can pick right up like we never missed a beat. I love talking to my level headed friend. Margie always seems to know what she wants out of life and she goes for it!! First, she finished her degree in education, but was having the feeling it wasn't her exact fit. Did she go into teaching even though she felt this.......nooooo.... she pursued a master's degree in Library Science. That is just one example. She is an amazing person.

We recently went shopping (only I am the only one who bought anything). We ate at Old Chicago. I took this picture and afterward realized what it said behind her.......it was perfect!!

Love you, Margie!!

No comments: