
Wow!!! Doreena, Susan and I went to the American Idols Live concert last night! It was excellent. We had such a great time. We watched the 10 finalists sing. The first 6: Chikezi, Ramiele, Michael Johns, Kristy Lee Cook, Brooke White and Carly all sang 3 songs each. Then they had intermission. We then watched Jason Castro, who also sang 3 songs. Then it was Syeesha and David Archuleta, and I think they both sang 4 songs each. But David Cook stole the show, of course. He rocked the house with some of his best songs from the show including "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing," and "Billie Jean." He also sang "Hero" and dedicated it to his brother and sang his hit that is on the radio, "Time of My Life."
It was a fabulous show. I think we all agreed we were definitely going to go to David Cook's concert, as this is becoming our yearly routine. Last year we went to see Daughtry. (Probably the best concert I have EVER been toO!
Thanks Doreena and Susan, for going to the concert. I had a blast, and you guys made it so!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment