We had a little get together at Dad's house by the pool. Haley had a couple of friends over to swim, and Michelle made coneys and mac n cheese, and cherry delight (yum)! It was a good time. Ally and Mya swam with all the kids. We had gone swimming earier that day, so I did not swim that evening. It was so cute to watch all the kids swimming and how they interact with each other. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I did not take any pictures that day, I am so upset with myself. I think it's because we got Haley a camera for her birthday and I was looking at it and she and Michelle were taking pictures. But here is a cute picture of my sweet baby Haley.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
18
My sweet Haley turned 18 on July 7th. I can't believe it!! Haley is an amazing person. She is sweet and patient. She is willing to help out when you need her. She serves the lord at church and plays sweet music on her "fiddle" and she sings in the choir. She is a runner. She has dreams! She works hard! at school and at her job. She at the top of her class. She is a wonderful person who deserves the good life!! I love you, Haley!!
We had a little get together at Dad's house by the pool. Haley had a couple of friends over to swim, and Michelle made coneys and mac n cheese, and cherry delight (yum)! It was a good time. Ally and Mya swam with all the kids. We had gone swimming earier that day, so I did not swim that evening. It was so cute to watch all the kids swimming and how they interact with each other. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I did not take any pictures that day, I am so upset with myself. I think it's because we got Haley a camera for her birthday and I was looking at it and she and Michelle were taking pictures. But here is a cute picture of my sweet baby Haley.
*Haley, I thought you might like the Brad Paisley songs I added!!!
We had a little get together at Dad's house by the pool. Haley had a couple of friends over to swim, and Michelle made coneys and mac n cheese, and cherry delight (yum)! It was a good time. Ally and Mya swam with all the kids. We had gone swimming earier that day, so I did not swim that evening. It was so cute to watch all the kids swimming and how they interact with each other. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I did not take any pictures that day, I am so upset with myself. I think it's because we got Haley a camera for her birthday and I was looking at it and she and Michelle were taking pictures. But here is a cute picture of my sweet baby Haley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment