Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mya is looking so grown up!

I can't believe how grown up Mya looks and acts lately. It seems to happen over night. Don't get me wrong, she still begs me to hold her and rock her, and she still needs me to do so many things for her, but she wants and does do a lot for herself. She can completely dress herself. In fact, she gets upset if I help her. She can open the fridge all by herself and get a snack (this is not necessarily a good thing). She has a huge vocabulary!! She can sing every Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus song (again, not necessarily a good thing). She is so much fun!! Just look at that picture!! My baby is growing up.
I am so sad to say that Mya's last day at Lori's was this week. We are going to miss her sooooo much. Lori is the best!!! She took us in last summer and has watched Mya for the past year. I would love to keep her at Lori's, but since WC moved Cardinal Care and preschool to the elementary building, it will be much more convenient for morning drop-offs. Thank you Dear Lori, for taking such wonderful care of my baby. I knew Mya was in a place where she was so loved and cared for each day while I was at work. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Amy!

I enjoyed reading your comment today. I'm glad you left one. Your girls are just as cute as ever... hope you're enjoying the summer. The move has been a good one and we enjoy Sugar Grove... now if we could find a wonderful new owner for 2412 Cynthia... that would be icing on the cake!

Keep in touch and if it is ok, I'm going to add you to my blog list.

Shannon

Brenda said...

I love that pic of Mya! She is getting really big! I love her eyes! She is so independent! Big girl!!