The girls and I spent one afternoon making cookies and snack mix for our friends and family. It was so difficult not to eat them as we were making them.........everything looked so yummy. (We did eat a couple!!)
This is a wonderful tradition that I can see growing each year as the girls get older and can help more. I really like to bake (and eat as well.....hee hee). Last year, I think the girls helped some, but each year they get better and better. I hope these times are cherished and remembered and passed on to their little ones some day.
This is a wonderful tradition that I can see growing each year as the girls get older and can help more. I really like to bake (and eat as well.....hee hee). Last year, I think the girls helped some, but each year they get better and better. I hope these times are cherished and remembered and passed on to their little ones some day.





No comments:
Post a Comment