We had such a blast putting up the Christmas trees the day after Thanksgiving. The girls absolutely LOVED every decoration. Each piece was a treasure that they had to show us and tell us, "Mommy, Daddy, look at this.....do you remember this one?"
Mya has been reminding us all that Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas. For his birthday. She even got to play Gabriel in her pre-school class.
I know I said it before, but I love they way the decorations make our home feel. And actually, putting them up is a form of spring cleaning. I know there are corners of our house that are cleaned at this time of year....only.
Mya has been reminding us all that Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas. For his birthday. She even got to play Gabriel in her pre-school class.
I know I said it before, but I love they way the decorations make our home feel. And actually, putting them up is a form of spring cleaning. I know there are corners of our house that are cleaned at this time of year....only.
Both girls posed for pictures in front of the trees. Mya insisted on wearing the Santa hat that is obviously too small. She is such a sweet little stinker!!!!! She also insisted on not smiling (wink).





No comments:
Post a Comment