Saturday, December 5, 2009

The First Snow

We had our first snow of the season!!!! We woke up to everything covered in white. How beautiful!
Ally and Mya HAD to play in it. I kept saying "no" because we had to go to school. However, we did have a 2 hour delay and after we were all ready to go, I told them they could play on the deck for a little while. "Can we make snow angels?" They asked. Well, No snow angels today. You can imagine their disappointment, yet they were pretty satisfied to play in it at all!
It is a good thing they did too, because when we got home that day, it had already melted away.



Mya's little hands were freezing because she couldn't wait to get outside and went out before she had her gloves on. 5 minutes later, she had gloves on!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful! I miss the snow!