Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mya's Pre-School Program

Mya's pre-school program was very cute. It is always a HUGE turn-out. I was a little overwhelmed when I arrived. The note said to have you children at the school at 6:15, so I thought I was doing great when I arrived at 6:10........not so much. It was packed and not a seat to be found. Brent was working and couldn't make it, so it was just me and Ally. Our awesome friend, (Aunt)Susan came too. She is the best!!!!! When I arrived and saw how packed it was, I called her and told her not to worry about coming because it was ridiculously packed.....she responded with, "I am already here, and I wouldn't miss it!!" Thank you Susan. You have no idea how much that means to all of us. We are so blessed to have you as our friend.



Here are a few pictures:
Ms. Jane and Mya. Ms. Jane is Mya's 4-5 pre-school teacher. She has amazing energy!!


This is Ally, Jayden and Christopher Meredith, and Mya. (Like little stair steps..)



Mya let me curl her hair. It looked so beautiful. This little dress came with a matching coat and a matching American Girl doll dress that you saw in the first picture...........and I got is for a mere $23....What a steal!!!!


This is sweet Aunt Susan with Mya after the program. The girls started calling her Aunt Susan all on their own. They can tell how much she loves them!!!!

No comments: