Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Ornaments

Each year, we get the girls new ornaments for the tree. We always get one with the year on it and then another fun one. This year I went to Hallmark and found some that really fit with the girls and their personalities right now. I sort of splurged and bought 4!!!!!


This is a beautiful Santa with the year 2009.
This little bunny is swinging. We have this little swing set in our back yard that the girls L O V E to swing on. They have both learned to pump their legs (Ally a couple of years ago, Mya just this year). On the back of all the Hallmark ornaments are these precious poems. I think that is what sold me. I was in the store in tears reading these poems........amazing!
Ally started piano lessons this year and this adorable little mouse is playing the piano....and it has the year on the front (and of course a cute little poem on the box)!!!! Hallmark has me pegged.
I love how this picture turned out. I don't know if you can see it, but the bear's tongue is out in concentration:)
Ally and Mya find new and amazing ways to create with chalk on our driveway. Treasuring all these moments is so important. I know they will grow up too fast.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: