Sunday, August 2, 2009

Puppy in my Pocket

The other night, Ally and Mya were playing in the living room with their "Puppy in my Pocket" characters. (They are not all puppies, there are other animals as well, but the brand name is still the same.) I absolutely love these animals. I was finishing a book I was reading but I was so distracted by their play. It was so cute. One puppy would be stuck in the tower and another puppy would climb the tower to rescue him/her. Sounds like typical imagination.... but it is the cutest thing to listen to.

I know I say this all the time, but I sometimes wish I could just freeze them at these ages. Their voices, mannerisms, curiousness....everything. Each day is an adventure. With school starting, I am going to miss our days together. I have my days where I would like some time to myself, but I wouldn't give up one minute of their craziness called growing up. We are so blessed. And after school starts, and I am having a bad day, I will look back at all of our fun times together and remember.....summer will come again.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Krista said...

As we gear up for school, I needed that reminder-that summer will return and how thankful I am for the moments I have shared with my girls. Those little puppies are soo cute!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I just came across your page. Small world. Your girls are beautiful! I love watching them play when Im at my parents house. I should remember this as my girls are growing WAY too fast!