Saturday, August 15, 2009

Merry Go Round

A couple of weeks ago, July 25th, the girls and I made a quick trip to Evansville. I had a return to make, a $10 coupon for Build a Bear, and we wanted to see my mom (Grandma Lynn). It was such a great trip. I remember thinking last year that my girls were never going to like going to the mall, but now it seems fine!! They even let me look at a few things. Boy, that sounds like they are in charge. HA!
Yes, the girls have been on the Merry Go Round before, but this day, we were all happy and having a great time and I took a couple of snapshots. I think they turned out cute with the movement in the background. After the ride was over, we were stepping off the Merry Go Round, I see this large sign that says, "No Pictures While Ride is in Motion." Seriously???? Oops.





Ally chose to ride in the rocking seat this day.

OK, see if you can find them. They thought it would be funny to stand there and act like mannequins. I think Mya was more hiding than posing. :)
We really had such a fun day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the mannequin pics!! Too cute!