Monday, August 17, 2009

In the Yard

About a month ago, Brent found a steal on bases on eBay and grabbed them up!! Do you know that you can't find bases in a store around here. We have looked several places and had no luck. Now that we have them, the girls and their Daddy take advantage of the beautiful evenings we have had this summer. They are both hitting well when Brent pitches to them, and they are getting the hang of running the bases and when to stay put! before their Daddy tags them out:) It is fun to watch, which I prefer to do, but I do join in occasionally.
























You may have noticed in the top picture that Ally's bike still has training wheels. Our neighbor is always hounding her to 'take those off!' but Ally says she is not ready. Sometimes she will talk about it, but she is in no hurry. It bothered me for a while that she didn't even want to try, but then I thought "if she is happy, I am happy" and she absolutely loves riding her bike through the neighborhood with me on my bike beside her. I think she will try by next summer.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: