Around our house, you never know where you are going to find toys. It drives Brent crazy (with his whole 'everything has its place' neatness syndrome), me.....not so much!! He has loosened up a bit as I explain to him that when you find toys in a mysterious or not so ordinary place, it is EVIDENCE that the kids had a great time, used their imagination, and left us a scene to remember from their childhoods. I am so mushy.

Mya playing cars while I was drying my hair.

Ally drew a picture of a playground where we were all playing.

Bath time fun in Mommy and Daddy's tub. I see these ponies everytime I go into the bathroom for the past couple of days and it makes me smile!! 


Mya was playing school in the 'computer/piano/messy bookcase' room.
*Note to self, clean up bookcase!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment