We saved this poor little baby bunny from the clutches of our neighbor's cat, Tux. We were outside enjoying the beautiful weather when out of the corner of my eye I saw Tux chasing something into our neighbor's yard. I yelled, "Brent, Tux is after a bunny, get it, get it!!!!!!" We both starting to run after Tux and found him behind a garage. He let her go, and my sweet husband picked that poor baby up and took her to our back field. Awwww!!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Poor Bunny!!!
We saved this poor little baby bunny from the clutches of our neighbor's cat, Tux. We were outside enjoying the beautiful weather when out of the corner of my eye I saw Tux chasing something into our neighbor's yard. I yelled, "Brent, Tux is after a bunny, get it, get it!!!!!!" We both starting to run after Tux and found him behind a garage. He let her go, and my sweet husband picked that poor baby up and took her to our back field. Awwww!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment