Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Watermark Logo



I was editing tonight and saved this little jpeg to make things easier.  Thought it was cute.  What do you think.  Would love to know!!  I love butterflies so I thought it appropriate to incorporate it into my watermark.

  I read somewhere that you should put something on all of your photos so that if someone else uses it, it will not be without credit.  Sad to think that someone, or some stranger would copy a photo of, let's say, your family, but it happens. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Krista said...

I like it! very cute. btw, you are not a nerd, or maybe i am too. . .i have been looking at ideas for school since we got out. i just can't stop myself. ; )

Sandy said...

watermarks are a must have in my book. Not necessarily for pictures just around the house and stuff but the "professional" ones. Cute stuff Amy :)