Wanted to do a couple of posts tonight, but got busy editing photos, researching a social studies lesson for school (I know, I know, I am SUCH a nerd)!, and just reading different things. Sooooo......here is a photo to tide you over.
I heart summer because these girlies get to be sisters. I mean, this picture SCREAMS 'sisters' to me. I will be sharing more, but on the 2 or 3 (or 6) before this one, Mya had her hand on Ally's head. Too, too funny. Well, I have to laugh or I'd be mad all the time. I tell ya', I feel like all I get done in a day is reminding them about manners, and picking up toys, and using a nice voice to ask your sister to stop bugging you. But all I have to say is........I Love Every Minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!
*a little note about these shoes....Ally was so proud of them that she wore them with everything for 3 days. Brent gets frustrated with me if I even mention to the girls that they don't match, or those shoes don't go with that. He says, "Let them decide what they want. If they are happy and comfortable, then you should be too."
Well, alright then. I REALLY try to follow this because, man is he ever right.......but it is so hard when I know they have the cutest things in their closets that they may not EVER pick. I know I am going to read this someday and laugh and cry and say, "Oh Amy, they looked cute no matter what they were wearing." I know I have said it a lot lately, but I just can't believe how fast they grow up. This summer is slipping by way too fast. I love that these girls are so fun, up for whatever I decide, give the best hugs, tell me they love me on a whim, like to be around me (hopefully that'll last forever), and crack me up daily!!!
It's late......more "I Heart Summer" coming soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment