Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Summer Looks Like

Summer is so much fun! I am really enjoying summer with the girls this year. I always do, but this one is going so well. They are both at wonderful ages where they say and do cute things each day. They are learning all kinds of new things (such as swimming underwater). Usually I have projects I want to complete and I have usually already gone to school to work a little. Not this summer! Don't get me wrong, we have done some things around the house, but we are doing other "stuff" as well (grin)!!
Mya loves this quiet little corner. She is not a huge tv fan. She likes it, but when Ally is watching something, she usually finds something else to do, and this is one of them.

Here is Mya, all dressed up to go to her Fancy Nancy Birthday Party for her friend, Sydni.
Here is Ally, doing one of her favorite things.....coloring. Check out all those coloring books. I think we should thin that out!!


Ice cream, which happens a lot around here. I know exactly how the girls love it; Ally's is the one with chocolate syrup AND sprinkles, and Mya just wants sprinkles. Brent eats his plain and all stirred up, and I like mine in a cone!!
Leapsters by the window. How cute are they? They were playing different games, but they had to keep showing each other what was going on with their own game.
I have posted a lot lately. I just enjoy the quiet after everyone has gone to bed. I'm a bit sleep deprived, but it is my own fault. If I don't write it down, I'll forget these little memories!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: