I guess because it rained, all of the snails decided to take over our driveway. I honestly would have not seen them had the girls not been outside (in their rainboots) exploring the front yard. Originally, they went out to stomp in the mud puddles (I did ask that they stomp lightly - hee hee). Then, Ally didn't like her wet grassy feet, so she took off her boots and stumbled across all of these 'snail shells' (say that 5 times really fast). They started to put them in a jar, and low and behold, they were coming out of their shells and crawling. We thought they were just the shells. They were so amazed!! You can see how tiny they are in the picture. Fun Stuff!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love those pink Hello Kitty boots! I'm thinking Miss Delilah might need a pair of those!
You're doing a great job with the digital class! Love all your examples.
~Lisa
Post a Comment