Sunday, July 19, 2009

Storyboard

It is hard to see on the white background, but this technique is really neat. Very Fun.


We have been discussing lately how the girls have WAY too many stuffed animals. Some of it is my fault. I have a serious love for them also. We decided we would go through them and donate some. Well, we went to Kohl's last week and they had the cutest, softest, sweetest, stuffed animals for only $5.00 (what a deal -- wink). Both girls begged to get one. As you can see, I totally caved. I did, however, tell them that they had to pick out 2 more animals at home to donate. They agreed. And did very well picking out animals when we got home. They have slept with these animals every night since we got them. Mya named hers "Soft" because, I'm telling you, they are so soft!!

No comments: