Something about January that puts you (me) in the mood to do something. The month seems to go by slowly and everyone keeps saying how much they are so ready for the cold to go away (when really it just started!). I rather enjoy the excuse to stay inside and not worry about my yard or landscaping. So what is it that I want to do. Well, I would really like to stay caught up at home. I would also like to lose a few pounds and start exercising. So I think that is my goal (don't I sound confident?). I have been dieting this week, and we are having a contest at work, so we will see how it goes. So far so good. I even passed up the cookies yesterday that the cooks made for us. And I noticed that there were some left at 2:00pm so maybe everyone is doing well.
Enough of that. Here are a few pics of what we have been doing lately:



As you can see, we have just been hanging out! Love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment