Well, Christmas was a couple of days ago and Oh my goodness, how fun it was!! The girls were so excited. As Ally puts it, "Santa must think we were extra good because he brought us ALL the presents!"
Now, does it get any cuter than that. I successfully loaded my first slide show the other day with the pictures of Christmas decorations around the house. I truly didn't think it would work, so I didn't get too particular about the photos. I am going to try again, and I guess if you are reading this then it must have been a success. Just some pictures of the cuteness and joy we had on Christmas day. Enjoy, and I hope you all had a blessed day as well. Can't wait to hear all of your Christmas stories.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment