Hard to believe this is my 100th post. I have been blogging since June of 2007. That is almost 2 years. Needless to say, there are months when I don't get around to it, I still love this way of journaling our family's memories. I took some time this week and looked back at old pictures. Brent and I bought our first digital camera for our wedding gift to ourselves. In 2001, there weren't a lot of options as far as printing and storing pictures. I wish I knew where some of those pictures even were. But now, it is amazing how digital photography has changed the way we take pictures. Ally loved looking at pictures and some of the video of herself. Speaking of video, I sure need to take more of it!!! Even the 30 second videos are priceless.
To celebrate this 100th post, here are 10 things about me right now!!
1. In honor of January and getting "fit," I have to admit......I cannot diet! I have tried, and tried, just doesn't work for me. Treadmill here I come.
2. I am awesome at playing the drums on Rock Band. I know, I know, I am such a nerd, but I tell ya, I should have been in a band!!(wink)
Brent and I love to play, and if you catch him on a good night, he'll even sing!!
3. I love to play match game with my family. The girls amaze me with their memories!! And I love to watch them. Sometime when I suggest that we play, they say, "Again!!!" But they still play and have a blast with me.
4. I worry about my Grandma Pride. She doesn't remember much anymore and I wish I could help take care of her more!!
5. I am having a great year at school!! My class is amazing, yet they challenge me to keep them challenged. So enjoying it!!
6. I am trying to learn Photoshop Elements. Very frustrating!! Some of the basic questions I have, I am not sure where to go to get the answers.
7. My favorite color right now is orange.
8. Brent and I really want to learn another language (probably Spanish) and we would love the girls to learn too. (We are looking at some programs. Any suggestions?)
9. I would LOVE to go to Hawaii. My sister is going in a few days and a friend of mine is possibly going in March! So envious!!
10. We love American Idol!! It is definitely a guilty pleasure. I know I cannot sing, but when I am in my van all by myself, I can sing better than anyone in the world!!! It only works when I am by myself. (I sure wish you could hear me!)




2 comments:
Congrats on your 100th post. I am one of your loyal blog readers. I enjoy looking for updates. Glad you are enjoying your time with your family during this time off from school!
Warning Long comment.
Help with Photoshop Elements.
Flickr Group for Photoshop Elements - http://www.flickr.com/groups/pse/
You can view what others have provided but if you want to ask questions, you need to join Flickr which is free for a basic account.
Digital Photography School has some great articles. Some of the articles are focused on Photoshop and Lightroom but you may be able to apply the techniques to Elements. The best feature of this site is the forums. You can read all you want but must join (free) to participate. Links are below.
Main page - http://digital-photography-school.com/
Forums - http://digital-photography-school.com/forum/
Help with Languages
I like Michel Thomas products and Pimsleur isn't bad either. Pimsleur technique is more repetitive learning and Michel's technique is like learning through conversation. I use Michel Thomas while I do my walks and use Pimsleur while reading articles online. The alnguages I am studying are French and German. I had four years of French in highschool so I am reintroducing myself to the language. A co-worker intrigue me about German. Plus, my last name has history of being German. Klein means small.
Hope this helps.
Post a Comment