We spent Sunday at the Kavanaugh's Pumkin Patch. I am just in awe of this. Each year, Mike and Michelle plant pumpkins (probably the last 4 years), but this was the first year we ALL got together to have a carving party. Mike's sister, Debbie, her husband Jim and their children, Abby, JD, and Sydney were down from Bloomington for the day. Even Albert and my Dad stopped by for some fun.
I have to say my favorite part was watching everyone pick out their pumpkins. Most of the kids picked the gigantic ones. I was thinking, "How in the world are they going to carve those babies?" I was impressed with how willing the girls were at sticking their hands in to clean out the pumpkin.
We finished Mya's at Aunt Shell's, but we decided to finish Ally's at home so Daddy could help us. (Daddy was working his tail off at our rental property.
Thanks Mike and Michelle for planting pumpkins, and I hope we can make this a yearly tradition. We had such a beautiful day and wonderful company!!!
Elaina pullng Sydney, Ally and Mya.
Mya found her pumpkin!!We finished Mya's at Aunt Shell's, but we decided to finish Ally's at home so Daddy could help us. (Daddy was working his tail off at our rental property.
Thanks Mike and Michelle for planting pumpkins, and I hope we can make this a yearly tradition. We had such a beautiful day and wonderful company!!!
Elaina pullng Sydney, Ally and Mya.
Ally found a perfect one!





No comments:
Post a Comment