Monday, October 20, 2008

Howdy!!

Wow, it has been a little while since I have posted. We had a great Fall break. The girls and I spent Friday in Evansville shopping. We did quite well! Ally was a little impatient because she had to wait all day to go and see Grandma Lynn. My mom and Terry kept the girls from Friday evening to Sunday. Brent I and enjoyed the quiet, yet felt a little unsure about it. Sunday afternoon came and the girls for sure made up for it!! Thanks Mom and Terry. You have no idea how much we appreciate it!! We got a lot done (Brent working at the new rental house and I working at home without interuptions of "Mommy, I want a snack, I have to go potty, etc"). Don't get me wrong, I love the everyday, but it sure was a nice refresher!!



I took some pictures for my friend Nicole and her family on Sunday. We had such a great time. Even Alan who was extremely reluctant was a trooper and had, dare I say, a little fun!!Here are a couple of my favorites:











Thanks for being such a great family to photograph. Man, those girls can pose. I really should make a slide show because there are so many great pics. Candid, fun, and relaxed. I had a great time taking and editing these pictures!!! Truly wish I had a better lense, and more knowledge of photography. Love, love, love!!

No comments: