Here are a couple of pictures that make me want to do this project:
Mya loves to 'play' in her room. Sometimes I'll be working around the house doing laundry, dishes, whatever, and I'll have to go and look for her because she is playing in her room. She amazes me with the toys she finds and wants to play with. It's always the ones we haven't seen in a while, yet she finds them and plays with them forever. This day it was the xylophone dog that almost was sold in the yard sale. And you can see she is in her "leelo" (that's what she calls her leo for gymnastics).
Again, the other day, I was working around the house while the girls were playing and I walked in on the most elaborate tea party for the Build-a-Bears. This is the life!!!!! (and love the wink!)




No comments:
Post a Comment