This picture captures so many things I want to remember about my little 5 year old.
-The Dora pillow reminds me she STILL loves Dora even though many her age do not.
-The butterfly comforter that declares happiness, sweetness, and innocence.
-The 3 stuffed animals she sleeps with every night.
-How rare this moment is lately; she does not take a daily nap.
-Those animals' names are: Soft, the gorilla, Paws, the leopard, and Baby Jaguar, the baby jaguar.
-The night light in the background tells me she is a little afraid.
-The sweet way she curls up to sleep.
-How soon she will be in kindergarten.
Lately, I have been telling her to please, please stay 5.
She replies with, "Mommy, I can't stay five, I have to keep growing. But I want to. Stay five. Because I want you to always hold me."
{sniff, sniff}





No comments:
Post a Comment