Later that evening, we strolled down our road to where we could see the park fireworks better. Mya, equipt with headphones because she does not like the loud noises.
Me and my wonderful hubby!!!
My dad, Ally, Jacob and Cody Rice.
All of our 'crazy' friends!!
Tyler and Doyle. I think Doyle was impatiently waiting to light his own fireworks. Check out his light attached to his hat. He was prepared.
Dad and Shell drove the 'buggy' over to our house. Before it got dark, he took the kids for several strolls through the neighborhood, then the big girls (heehee) took if for a ride!! So very fun!!
You can see the earplugs in Mya's ears. She really tried to be brave. She made it through the park fireworks unafraid, but when it came to the big ones in our neighborhood, it was too much for her. She and I watched safely from Ally's bedroom window. Man, did those boys make a mess. I believe this will be the last year for us to host the big fireworks (at least for a while).










No comments:
Post a Comment