I am so behind on blogging!!! I have really missed it. I love taking and editing photos, but it is truly time consuming. We have been focusing on things around here (and are still behind there too.......seriously, you should see all the 'stacks' I need to sort through *sigh*)
Wanted to post these SOOC pictures. Too funny. We are getting ready to head to a Super Bowl party at Doyle and Susan's house. The girls are so excited. Ally loves Payton Manning. Mya has been claiming to be a Jets fan (due to her Daddy). I feel this Super Bowl is a win win for Indiana. Brees being a quarterback for Purdue in college. Anyhoo.....ready to watch some football!!!!!!!!
Wanted to post these SOOC pictures. Too funny. We are getting ready to head to a Super Bowl party at Doyle and Susan's house. The girls are so excited. Ally loves Payton Manning. Mya has been claiming to be a Jets fan (due to her Daddy). I feel this Super Bowl is a win win for Indiana. Brees being a quarterback for Purdue in college. Anyhoo.....ready to watch some football!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment