Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mya


LOVE those eyes.
 I don't know why, but I feel the need to write about Mya.....right now.
This little 4 1/2 year old amazes and challenges me everyday.
She has great energy, confidence and a spunk all her own.
She is very opposite of her sister, yet she looks up to her so much.
She is extremely eager to learn......to read, to do cartwheels, karate kick....you name it, she wants to learn it.
Have you seen that hairline of hers???  Such a huge part of her character......since the day she was born.  I need to post a picture of her when she was just a couple of months old......her hair was too cute.  I hope bangs aren't a huge fashion statement when she is a teenager because....I don't think she will ever be able to have them. 
Loving,
thoughtful,
caring of others.
Some days she seems sooo grown up, but then..... she will need me 'right away' for whatever reason.
I love that she still loves her blanket. She does the cutest thing.....she takes her fingers and has this specific way of cuddling her blanket.
I seriously think she would still have a pacifier if we let her. She called it her ba-ba.  She loved that thing so much.  I even did a scrapbook page about it.  So funny...we ask her about it (she gave it up 2 years ago) and she will still say she misses it.
I can't believe she will be turning 5 in a couple of months and she will be in kindergarten in August.  WOW!  With Ally, I felt excited and ready, but with Mya, I have this feeling of  just wanting her to stay little.  Don't get me wrong...I am not really sappy about them growing up....I totally embrace it.  Maybe it is because she is the youngest.  As I said, she will act so grown up one minute, and want me to rock her the next.  I will continue to rock her...and Ally, as long as they will let me!! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: