Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mosaic of Pictures

In my last few posts I have shown a few fun things we did during the month of December. I have so many pictures.......I decided to try this little template I created in PSE. With a little tweeking, I can see myself using this monthly. I have seen many forums on the Picture a Day challenge......I might give it a try this year.

Here are some of the happenings in this little mosaic:
-Hot Chocolate (and a few good books.)
-Reading and telling stories by the fireplace.....with the fire going.
-Dressing up a few stuffed friends in Christmas attire
-Posing by the tree
-Visit with Santa
-First snow of the season
-Dancing and singing to Christmas music (an every night thing for the girls)
-Helping with Christmas Cards
-New ornaments
-Drawing Pictures for Santa (which he forgot to take with him....oops)
-Ally enjoying a quiet place to read her new 'chapter' book
-Mya's Christmas Program
-Baking Cookies
-Me and Brent at the Daughtry concert.........FRONT ROW!!!!
-Family photo in front of the tree
-Girls enjoying a movie together
-Mya helping mommy mix up some cake mix
-Grandpa Terry helping with the new toys
-Grandma Lynn helping with the gingerbread house
and......
-Ally's first year playing Christmas songs on the 'piano' for us.......beautiful.

What a wonderful December 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

LOVE IT!! Had to borrow your idea for my year in review post. Hope you don't mind. ; )

Anonymous said...

You definitley had a great Christmas. Hopefully, the new year will be the same.