This weekend was much needed R&R+Family time!!!
Brent has been working sooo much lately. He leaves at 6am and doesn't get home until almost 8pm. Really not liking this schedule. The girls totally miss him and want him to play when he gets home. Yet bedtime is supposed to be 8:45. Not much time there.



Friday night, we stayed in and watched "Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium." Very cute movie. Before the movie started, I had the girls take a quick bath, cut their nails and (with the new cute polishes we bought on our quick after-school trip to Walmart) polished their toes AND fingers!! We had pop-corn and just enjoyed being together.
Saturday, we had a relaxing morning then......I went to school to work for a couple of hours and Brent cleaned all the carpets!!!!!!!! It smells so good in here now. I love that he likes to do that (because I have NO desire to clean carpets).
Saturday evening, we were outside letting the girls ride their bikes and talking to the neighbors (our girls love our neighbors and we truly have some awesome neighbors). We finally went in to decide on dinner and we decided to go to the movies to see "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." Ally has been asking to go for 2 weeks now. Brent and I kind of thought it may not be very good and were reluctant to go, but it was pretty cute and funny! We had a fun time.
Sunday, Ally and I went to 9:30 mass. Then my sister called and came over for lunch (we had fried chicken). I love Michelle. She is such a wonderful person!! After lunch we went on a walk so that Ally could show off her bicycle skills and of course, Aunt Michelle was totally impressed.
Then Michelle was off to the store. I went to run errands and ran into her again at the grocery store. We pushed our carts side by side and shopped together. You know, with busy lives, work, children, husbands, homes ect. it is hard to get time with my sister. I loved today with her!! (Note to self: get a picture with Michelle, ASAP!)
Now I am sitting here watching the Colts play and cracking up at Brent get excited when Peyton throws or runs in a touchdown. Peyton is his Fantasy Football QB. This is exciting because our girls LOVE Peyton!!!! I don't know why, but Ally has been able to pick him out (during a game, commercial, etc) since she was 2 years old.
Great Weekend!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment