Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We had such a nice Halloween. We were exhausted after all of our visits, but it was so fun. The girls were happy the whole time and LOVED their dresses. I have to say, they looked so adorable. What is more fun than dressing up as a princess. (Next year they say they want to be pirates, by the way!!!)
We really are so blessed to have such wonderful friends, family and neighbors who adore our girls. Thanks everyone, for making Halloween so much fun for Ally and Mya.



We even were able to visit Grandma at the nursing home. She looked so pretty. I miss Grandma very much. The girls and I spent a lot of time with her this summer. We stopped by her house everyday. I wish I could visit her more now. I need to work harder at getting there to visit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Lucky you!