Monday, June 22, 2009

Peaches

* Note * This is my second post today. Had some quiet time tonight so I posted another one below.
I have always been in awe of my sister's kids and how they eat ANYTHING!! I always thought to myself that I would do my best to get my own children to eat that way. I specifically remember one day at her house when Cameron came in and just grabbed a peach out of the fridge and started eating it. He was probably 5 or 6. Well, here I have some proof that I am trying. Until recently, Mya was always my better eater. She would eat just about whatever we put in front of her. Lately, she has been pretty picky. However, Ally, who has been a pretty particular eater has now been eating and trying all kinds of foods. Both girls have been enjoying these yummy peaches. Brent and I took these photos a couple of weeks ago. They are precious and they make me happy that they are eatin' a peach right out of the fridge!!




No comments: