Monday, June 8, 2009

Martian Matter!

Have you ever heard of, or seen the commercial for Martian Matter? Well, over Christmas break, the girls were invited over to Anna and Abby Ballengee's house to play and, yep, they played Martian Matter. I guess it was the best because we were continually asked by our little darlings to get it as well. We now are the proud owners of our very own martians!! We picked it up at Target a couple of month ago and the girls play with it ALL THE TIME!!

Here's the deal: You make a mold with a playdough type clay,

Then you fill up the mold with, what I call, goo. There are 3 colors and you can mix them.

Then Mommy has to set the timer for 7 minutes while the Martian "cooks."
And Viola!!!!! A beautiful martian to put in the ship!
Now, aren't you glad I explained all of that to you???
I know!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: