I do NOT feel like I have a green thumb at all, but looking around our house right now makes me fell pretty good. Yes, I do pick plants that do not require a lot of work and plants that are extrememely hearty, but nontheless, they are growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The geraniums are looking good!


This is our Weeping Pea tree. When we planted this two summers ago, I wondered why it was called that......
I think this picture show why. These cute little pea pods come on after the sweet little yellow flowers in the spring.

These are the lillies that are by our mailbox. I can't believe they come up every year. They are truly beautiful!! I think when I got these, I left them in their store pots until it was almost too late. And of course, my thoughts were, "Oh they probably won't come up next year." But they are still there after 4 years!! Yay!
Last year we planted a couple of hastas and they are doing well. I can't believe how hearty they are!!!
I really do love flowers and seeing what is growing around the neighborhood, but I have never had much luck!! Maybe I'll try even more this year:0
No comments:
Post a Comment