You still love Dora (and I love that)!
You are the sugar Queen!! I really have to watch your intake because you are sneaky with the snacks!!
You love to sing.
You love to accesorize (I just don't let you very often). Whether it's a purse, a necklace or a handmade tiara (as in the photo).
You know the words to Miley Cyrus, The Climb, and it is adorable to hear!!
You have learned how to skip and you do it so well:)
You still say your /r/ sounds like you are from New Jersey. But occasionally you will say a word clearly and it makes me sad to know you are growing up.
You and Ally wear the same size undies (hee hee) but not the same size pants.
I love the way you sleep with one hand rested on your cheek.
You are scared of dogs. I mean really, really scared.
But you love kitty cats!
You are the best snuggler!!!
You love to come to Mommy and Daddy's bed in the middle of the night, but we have been working on getting you to stay in your own bed all night and you are being such a big girl!!
You like the closet light on when you go to bed. Which is such a role change as you used to not be scared of the dark but Ally was and now it seems the opposite.
You are going through (what I like to call) a testing stage. You are pushing the limits and Mommy and Daddy are having to stick to the rules and consequences!
You LOVE to play. In fact, you are the best at finding toys that haven't been played with for a while and getting them out. Sometimes I have to come and look for you because you are being so quiet playing in your room!!
You are so smart. You know all of your letters and sounds. You can count to 100. And you can count by 5's. You love trying to learn everything that Ally is learning in kindergarten.
You asked me to cut your hair because you thought if you had short hair like Ally's you could go to kindergarten.
You love to stay the night at Aunt Michelle's or Grandma Lynn's.
You enjoy playing outside and you usually manage to get extremely dirty (which lets us know how much fun you had.)
You are a lover of books!!! You ask me to read to you all of the time. And if I can't, you still sit down and look at books on you own.
I love the person you are becoming!!




1 comment:
What a lovely post! Enjoyed reading it.
Post a Comment