Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, MYA!!!!

Mya is 4!!!!! Happy birthday, Sweetie.

We had a small get together on Friday evening. Mya loved her Dora cupcake cake!! I think this is the first time I ordered her a themed cake. I usually just make her one, but I love that she still loves Dora so I thought I would take advantage of this. We bought her a big girl bike and oh how she loves it!!!! She rode it in the basement that evening and was SO proud of herself!!






Saturday, we went to BuildaBear and we met Grandma Lynn. What a great time we all had! Ally and Mya knew exactly what animal they wanted even before we got there. Ally decided to make Hello Kitty and she named her London, and Mya made a zebra (so cute) and named her Stripy. Grandma Lynn was so impressed with how cute they looked. My camera battery was going dead so I only got a couple of shots. I had just enough to capture one shot with Hannah Montana!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Mya!! You are so sweet! I can't believe you are 4 already! YEAH!