Thursday, April 16, 2009

This Week!

Wow, I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. This week has gone by so quickly. Spring really makes life move faster. Between meetings and mowing and just plain stuff, it is hard to find time to do much else. Living life. You have to love it!!! As I mentioned, I was taking a photography class and learning about some of the settings on my DSLR. I bought a fixed lens (50mm) that was recommended by the instructor (and it was pretty cheap). I am loving the effect of taking pictures in low light settings without the flash! I sure wish I would have had that when I had my babies. I can remember thinking how cute they looked and wanted to capture a cute snapshot, but the flash would make them make some weird face! So frustrating.

We were hanging out the other evening in our living room and I was just playing around with my settings and things I have learned and I got some super cute, fun shots!!!

Ally has become a major Daddy's girl. It is so much fun to watch her and Brent together. I love it.



Mya LOVES books. Both girls do, but Mya can look at them for hours. We went to the library and the girls just chilled out and looked through their new books! SWEET!

And finally, this is Ally with her Skittles. Skittles is an amazing little puppy who has helped her through some scary times. She absolutely loves this dog!!! And I have to say, I am pretty fond of him too!!

No comments: