We had such a wonderful Easter! What a beautiful day we were blessed with, too. We began our day going to 9:30 mass at St. Peter's. Mya was not very tolerant in church. Sometimes she is perfect, but Sunday........she was not. She kept saying, "I'm starving. This is taking so long." But, we made it through. We then followed Michelle and fam to French Lick. We ate at the buffet. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed all the choices available, and they had a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!! This may sound lame, but I have always wanted to try one!!!! I have never had the opportunity. Great!!!! Haley and Cameron feasted on crab legs which was entertaining. (By the way, I think little Haley out ate all of us!!!)
Later we drove up the very steep hill to the new PGA golf course. Wow! What a view. How amazing will it be when the tour comes this way.
We continued on to West Bayden and sat in the lobby enjoying the views. I only had my point and shoot which is very beat up. The lens is all foggy and dirty due to the fact that Mya thinks it is her camera and grabs it every opportunity she has. I still got a lot of cute shots. Especially in the garden. Elaina was such a good sport. She would pose for me and make cute faces. Quite a switch from (those who won't be named) "please quit taking my picture!!!!" I keep telling them that one of these days they will appreciate all the pics I take. I sure hope that is true. (wink)
After church, we immediately switched in to the fabulous Hannah Montana crocs!! So very posh, don't you think?
I do believe Mya took this one:)




No comments:
Post a Comment