Our sweet Ally is turning 6years old!! I can hardly believe it. Time is flying by. We love you sweetheart!! We celebrated last weekend with her classmates at Mr. Gattis. It was great. She really has a wonderful group of friends!! They were all so well behaved and polite. Then on Sunday, some family stopped by. She was very happy to be turning 6. I still can't believe it!!

We had to take her to Riley yesterday to have surgery. Everything went so smoothly. We went prepared to stay overnight for observation, but because the surgery went so well and they did not have any problems with the incision, we got to take her home within a couple of hours. Awesome. I took this picture while we were waiting for Brent to get the van. She was doing pretty well. We had some nausea on the way home, but she is doing very well today. We are all glad to be home and have that over with!!!!!!




1 comment:
I hope she has a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment