I can't believe Mya is almost completely potty trained. She has been at daycare for over a month now, but home is a different story. She will go at home, but not always. She is getting better each day, and loves to wear panties. She is such a big girl. I think we forget sometimes just how big she is. It is bittersweet as she and her sister grow. They become more independent, which is good, but sad.
I can't believe how much she talks. Since May, she has learned to have full conversations. Her vocabulary amazes me (of course I am her mother and am biased). My sister Michelle is in awe of her. She loves to come over just to see what Mya can tell her.
Daycare is going well. She really likes it, but does show a preference to Lori over Cassie, but I think that is just what children do. They connect with certain people. Hey, wait, maybe we are like that as adults too. Anyhoo, I need to be keeping up with the blog more often because I think I will remember forever how cute and little they are, but they are growing faster than my brain can hold, and I don't want to forget a moment. I try to scrapbook, but I cannot keep up at all so I am trying other avenues to keep up with the photos and the memories, and maybe one day I will catch up in the scrapbook area.





No comments:
Post a Comment