Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

 
 

Halloween is so fun right now. The girls love just being dressed up. It isn't really about the candy yet. They just like knocking on people's doors and saying "trick or treat" and then visiting for a while. Now don't get me wrong, they like the candy too. It's a plus, but they were happy just going. I did have a hard time keeping Mya out of her bucket,she's a chocolate junky like her mommy. I think she ate more than I even know, because everytime I looked at her she was unwrapping something.
We went to family and friends on Sunday because Brent had to work nights this week. It took us 2 and a half hours to go to 6 houses. We had a great time visiting. I am always amazed at how much our friends just absolutley love our girls. That makes us so happy. Grandma Hominy is doing okay. She said she didn't feel too good and she was tired. She is such a beautiful woman. She is 89 years old and she never complains. Grandma Pride is doing okay, but it is sad that she can't remember much. I love her to pieces and need to visit her more often. We also went to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Dave's house. The girls had a ball playing with Dave. He is so funny. He teased the girls and made them laugh. What a fun night!
Then on Halloween, the girls had to dress up for daycare and preschool. Poor Ally had to wear her costume ALL Day! In the morning they walked to the courthouse with Cardinal Care, then in the afternoon, they walked there again with the preschool class. She had enough candy for 20 children. Mya dressed up at daycare and they had a little party also. And she came home with a ton of candy also. We didn't need to do anymore trick or treating,......but we did.
We went to Carolyn Katter's house. She loves to see my girls and I love for her to see them. Then we came back home and explored the neighborhood. We went to Eva Martin's. She had called and said "Bring the girls tonight!" She is an amazing neighbor. Always willing to help anyone. Then we went to our new neighbor's, the Walls. they are so nice and they have a little boy Mya's age, Drew. I see neighborhood fun in the future. And finally we went to Tonya's next door and we stayed and chatted with her until we saw people pulling into our driveway. The rest of the night we greeted trick or treaters. I think the girls loved that just as much. So much fun!!!!
Can't wait to go to Walmart and check out their clearance costumes this week!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: