The weekend of Oct. 19th, the girls spent with Gma and Gpa Buhr. Brent and I hung out around home doing small projects. We cleaned, caught up on bills, and then we decided to get Ally into a full bed. We ran to Eville to get a headboard since the one we had, had to be attached to the footboard, and we didn't want that in her room. We found a nice simple white headboard (so cute).
On our way home, we were talking and laughing and all of the sudden there was a dog in our lane walking right towards us (on the highway). Brent swerved and I swear at one point we were on one wheel. After all was said and done, we landed in a nice soft ditch with no damage. We were pretty shook up and scared, but someone was watching over us. I know everyone says you shouldn't swerve to miss an animal, but I believe we would have been in worse shape if we would have hit that great big dog with traffic behind us and traffic coming. We were very lucky. And the bed, mirror, and headboard in the back of the truck were all safe too.
Ally and Mya got home around noon on Sunday, and of course, mommy was handy with the camera and I snapped this first impression shot of Ally walking into her new room. I ordered bedding that day and it came within the week. She now has matching quilt and curtains (a first for me). It look beautiful! She spent the whole day (Sunday) in her room just lounging and playing with her toys on that bed. Brent and I were glad she was excited.





No comments:
Post a Comment