Well, I am not sure how this whole blogging thing will go, but I wanted to give it a try. I read a few blogs. I hadn't even heard of a blog until I went to CKU last March(2006). Then I started to read a couple of scrapbooker's blogs for ideas.
I have so many pics that I love to share that I thought it would be a good idea. Plus, I like to keep a journal and I can see myself writing more often on a computer.
Brent bought me a new camera (Canon Rebel XT) for my b-day. How awesome it that? and How awesome is he to support my habit!!!! I love it. I have already taken over 200 pics.
Grandma Hominy and JoAnn left me a b-day card today, and they also left 2 umbrellas for the girls. They are beautiful!! It just happened to rain today (and it hasn't in weeks) so we went outside to play (and take pics)! Check them out...We had a blast. I absolutely love to take pictures. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do!! Have a great day.




3 comments:
Your pictures are great and I love to hear about the girls, because you know we love them too..... Keep up the good work and snap, snap, snap....(you know with the camera..ha ha).
We love the Cline Family.
Normagene and Jo Ann
I LOVE TO LOOK AT YOUR GIRLS. YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME SOME GOOG IDEAS.
Post a Comment