Monday, June 25, 2007

Father's Day 2007




A week late, I know, but had to post these great pictures. On Father's Day we went to Holiday World. This was our first experience with our girls (and it was the hottest day of the year so far). Ally did pretty well. Once we convinced her, she rode a few rides. She loved the birds, which I thought were a little scary. Mya on the other hand had a rough day. Like I said, it was hot and there wasn't much she could do yet. We still had a good day. It was a learning experience. I love that we got a family pic as soon as we got there. There aren't very many pics with all of us in it.


So since we went to Holiday World ON Father's Day, we gave Brent his gift a little early. I bought him an iPod. This is funny because Brent says he doesn't understand why people love them so much. Well, he has such a collection of cds that I thought it would be the perfect gift (and I wanted to prove he would like one). He would have NEVER bought one for himself. Well, .... he loves it. He has spent time putting all his old cds into it. I think he was pleasantly surprised (whew!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where exactly is Holiday World? What kind of rides and fun does the place have?

I hope you do not mind me posting some links to my photographs. But I thought you might find these interesting.

Moon
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1119/665678819_adbfa1aa6e.jpg

Beach View
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1357/666533770_e7cdd303a1.jpg

Have a great weekend.