Friday, June 22, 2007

An easy request.


I had a request for a picture of Brent doing something silly. You know, this is easy. We all know Brent is always doing something silly. (I still wish I could get him acting like a monkey on video). He really is a great dad. He loves his girls and he'll do silly things to make them laugh.


On another note, I took Ally to the dentist for the first time on Wed. I was probably more nervous then she was, but she did so well. She climbed up in the chair and let them look at her teeth. They counted them and showed her the tools. she even let Doc examine and poke her teeth. No crying!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of her. (I wish I would have taken a picture.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice umbrella. :) Definitely works in a strange way.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

No comment is required. The picture is priceless.

Grandma Hominy