Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today......

Today.................

We had a snow day!  I am so thankful because Mya has had a fever for 3 days.  We stayed home yesterday (Monday) for that reason.

I made cinnamon rolls because Ally has been asking for 4 days straight.


I made real cookies, and Ally and Mya made Play-dough cookies.  Are they scrumptious looking?


I ate two of those (real) cookies as soon as they came out of the oven.  Delicious. (Man, cinnamon rolls and cookies, I was a pig today!!)

I let my 5 year old who has had a fever for 3 whole days, go outside and play in the snow while I shoveled the driveway.  (sure hope that is ok)


We ventured out to take Ally to piano lessons.  While at her lesson, Mya and I stopped by to see Susan.  Her road had not been cleared at all of snow.  When we were leaving, I got stuck out in the road.  Susan came out to help me.  I had to push my van about 25 feet.  Guess we should have stayed home.

I spilled a cup of pop in my bedroom and as I was cleaning it up (from under and behind the bed) realized that I need to find a way to sweep under and behind the bed (gross!).


I remembered I want to get another puzzle for us to work on.  Brent found this 1984 E.T puzzle at Good Will for $0.50.  It is missing 1 piece (how very frustrating)!

Mya fell asleep on the couch at 7:00......slept all night.  Guessing she is still trying to get over whatever it is that she has been fighting.  Bless her heart! 

Today.........was a wonderful day!!

No comments: