It sure has been a while!! (Sorry Mom)
We have been very busy lately!
Back to school
Soccer
Gymnastics
Piano
Yard sale
Did I mention Back to school? [grin]
Hopefully, now that the weather is cooling off, I will get back to blogging. I sure miss it. I try and write things down on our calendar, but when I don't blog I am afraid I'll forget the little details.
Just had a few minutes and wanted to post.
These pictures are from back in August. The girls and I made red velvet cupcakes! Yuuuummm yum!!
See you soon!!
We have been very busy lately!
Back to school
Soccer
Gymnastics
Piano
Yard sale
Did I mention Back to school? [grin]
Hopefully, now that the weather is cooling off, I will get back to blogging. I sure miss it. I try and write things down on our calendar, but when I don't blog I am afraid I'll forget the little details.
Just had a few minutes and wanted to post.
These pictures are from back in August. The girls and I made red velvet cupcakes! Yuuuummm yum!!
See you soon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment