Monday, April 19, 2010

Seven


Our little Ally turned 7 (almost a month ago). Wow have things been busy.
For her birthday, we took her to Barnes and Noble (her new fav. place) and went out to eat at TGIFridays because she wanted a steak (WHAT???) She is too funny! I have pics from there...seem to have misplaced them or haven't loaded them yet. I will get them on here soon. We usually do a little simple home party with a cake I either make or buy from JayC's. This year Ally said she wanted an ice cream cake......so off to Scoops we went to pick one out! She....was....so.....excited!!!! I am so glad she is pretty easy to please. Happy with the little things! The girls at Scoops even decorated it for her with her name, the #7 and of course SPRINKLES!

Her favorite gifts were books (of course) Mario Kart for the Wii and $$$$$$ from Grandma and Grandpa Buhr!!!

It is so hard to believe she is 7. I love watching her learn and grow and change and become her own person! Parenting is so bittersweet!!! Loving every minute of it!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: