Home sick today (major bummer cuz it's beautiful outside). I was thinking about things I should be doing as I have been laying on the couch. And thinking of things I WANT to do instead of lay here on the couch. Brent had a thousand errands to run this morning, so the girls stayed home with boring me!! They were so good. They played (and didn't fight). Why can't they do that when I am well? Anyhoo....I thought I would post a few pics of what we have done lately.
The girls and I went to the horse races a few weeks ago. It is one of my family's traditions. My granparents always used to take us as kids and let us pick horses to bet on. We thought that was the coolest!!!! Now, each summer when my cousins, Josh and Jay, come home to visit we meet down there for the day. The girls truly enjoyed watching the horses.

I love this picture of Jacob sitting with Mya. Jacob spends the summers with his dad in Florida, but since he returned home, they all decided he should live down with Jay the whole year!! This makes me very happy for them. As you can see, he is a pretty sweet boy!!
School update: Mya started preschool Sept. 2. She is in Ms. Barb's class. She woke up on Tuesday singing, "I get to go to Ms. Barb's class...." over and over. Love her excitement.
Ally is learning so much in kindergarten. She can read and write several new words, but her most important skill..........she learned how to make a STAR!!!!! She draws starts all day long. Gotta love kindergarten. It's the simple things!
Hope everyone is having a great school year. I really love Fall! I can't wait for the pumpkins!!!
Chat soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment